After months of planning and preparation, we are down to the final 24 hours before our 5-week family adventure in Costa Rica begins. Today will busy with packing our luggage and last minute details. I thought it would be a good time to share some prayer points that we are pressing into.
- Sabbatical. We hope to leave our house in a state of being that will bless the global workers who will be staying here for a sabbatical rest. Please pray for grace over their time that covers over any dust we leave behind.
- Stuff. The items we’ve already gathered to take down took up less space than we expected. At this point in the game, our decision makers are getting tired. We are praying for wisdom for what to fill the rest of our luggage with, and if we should take all of the bags we are allowed.
- Spanish. The last few nights, Elijah has begun to pray for help in learning our new language. We all need annointing for learning, understanding, and speaking in order to make heart relationships with the staff and children at Hogar de Vida.
- Confirmation. We are praying for miraculous peace and confirmation of the Lord’s plan for each member of our family. We look forward to Him showing us the special place that each person will fit in this kingdom work.
- Sickness. We heard yesterday that the stomach flu is making a visit to House 1 at Hogar de Vida. We pray healing over the children and hope to avoid it ourselves.
It is an incredible blessing to have you come with us in spirit and cover us in prayer. If you would like to contact us during our trip, we would love to hear from you at:
thegoodnewsfamilyblog (at) gmail (dot) com